Oddly enough, all of my old "Fun with Webalizer" posts seem to have
vanished during the site transition. I'm guessing that they got caught
in a filter when I tried to exclude the site logs. So once again, here's
the best single search phrases that brought people to the site this
- how do bands and songwriters decide who gets paid what: TWO
MUSICIANS ENTER. ONE ROYALTY LEAVES.
- search: The recursion makes my head hurt.
- are video games good for you?: There's a lot of variations
on this, actually. I wonder if it's an election year thing, or the
release of GTA IV that's spawned it?
- the lofi loop junky i love the preamp: Either they're
quoting a review, or they just wanted the world to know.
- how do i know if i m buying a real rickenbacker?: Does it
say Rickenbacker on it? Because the company has pretty much sued all the
counterfeits out of business.
- charlize faron actress: Ah, yes. I remember Charlize Faron.
I believe she was in "The Bevel's Advocate" and "The Italian Chob."
- all songs of tinarie van wyk-loots: Wait, she sings
too? Is there anything Tinarie van Wyk-Loots can't do?
- what is a canonized mile: It's a walk that's good for the
- president mckinley sitting on a goat: Your guess is as good
as mine. At least it's not Taft on a goat, I guess. That would just be
Pretty weak bunch this month, Internet. I expect better from you next