The worst ways people found Mile Zero this month:
- time gentlemen please zombie cow torrent: Listen, it's a
five-dollar game. You should be ashamed.
- benefits of working at the world bank experience for those who
have worked there: Hey, a serious query! As an American, for me the
benefits were twofold: they paid well, and the institution is relatively
diverse, which I found fascinating. You get to meet a lot of new and
interesting people. On the other hand, you will become acquainted with a
lot of very tedious tax paperwork.
- jerry jenkins writing ability: Nope.
- assume that your system is being dos attacked right now. what
are the various steps that you will take to counter the attack?:
Well, first I'd laugh. Then I'd cry. Then I would call someone who knew
what they were doing.
- precious you ever conceived of: It puts the lotion in the
- critique: Literally the entire search term. Zen,
- baltar graphic groovebox: Gives you a basic beat, then
betrays you to the Cylons.
- animal crossing rooms: Not actually about the game. They're
trying to train their pets to go from one side of the house to another.
- how much does it cost to fix line six delay switch?: In my
case, it's $50 for the pedal, $2 for gas to drive to the closest
authorized repair shop, and $400 to buy a different pedal when the DL-4
Better luck next month, Internet.